OPEN job opportunities
become an associate
Destrezas & Requisitos
- 1+ año de experiencia en desarrollo demostrable.
- Experiencia intermedia en desarrollo para móviles y web.
- Experiencia intermedia con SQL Server.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to develop and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements, specifications and take the lead on operational and technical projects. This is a technical leadership and innovation position for an individual with proven track record in software engineering, development and updated programing skills who seeks an entrepreneurial opportunity with a startup in growth stage and developing a regional technical organization in the Americas.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management.
- Experience using automated testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. PHP, C++, C#, Boothstrap, ) and the Java/J2EE platform.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL, MySQL, DB2 and Oracle databases.
- Familiarity with various Cloud Platforms and Operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows, IIS, Azure, AWS).
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree.
A professional Database Administrator (DBA) will keep the database up and running smoothly 24/7. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialised role.
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views.
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards.
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required.
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator.
- Hands-on experience with database standards and Microsoft SQL Reporting Services.
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and databases including. but not limited to MS SQL, My SQL, Maria, Mongo DB, DB2, Oracle, ect.
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding.
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third party tools.
- Familiarity with programming languages API.
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.
- BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification.
what are you looking for in your next job
join us today
the right place for you
STS Software is always on the search of top technical and sales talent. If you are interested in joining a growing startup in the Americas that offers many possibilities for skill and career path development we want to hear from you.